Those little flashes of gratitude? Yeah, I’m feeling a lot of them today. Here are my five:
- My Left Arm: Last week, I helped Hubs carry our couches to the curb. Somewhere along the way, I pulled a muscle in my left forearm. No big deal. I’m right handed. For the most part, I could make do with out tweaking it. Until I wanted to write. Or stir a pot and hold my baby at the same time. Now that it’s all healed up, and I’m functioning like normal, I’m feeling pretty thankful for my non-dominant side.
- Spell Check: I do not know how to spell the word restaurant. That ‘u’ throws me every time. Spell check really saved me from looking like an idiot this week. Several times.
- A Phone with Internet Access: I didn’t want a smart phone. I didn’t want to be attached to it. But now that I have one, I wonder how I ever lived without it. I get so much more done every day. Actual important things, not just surfing the internet or tweeting (although I do those things as well and it makes me happy 🙂
- Refrigeration: Can you imagine milking a cow every morning so that you can pour milk on your cereal? Enough said.
- Music: How boring would life be without music? I love how it can change my mood, or teach a lesson, or soothe a baby. Yay for the radio and Pandora! (And for singing off key.)
Just thinking about it will make you feel better!