Five quick things that have started this Monday off on the right foot:
- I got an email from my editor this morning! I know, I know…it was just to check in. But I had (another) realization that I have an editor! This is worth celebrating every day.
- My bathroom remodeling projects should be done today! This means I won’t have to trek down two flights of stairs to go potty in the middle of the night. An accessible bathroom is a must for any pregnant lady (grouchy or not).
- I’m almost done with my first round of revisions! This is is cheer-worthy for so many obvious reasons.
- I booked my parents flights for their late-July visit! Both my mom and dad will be here when Wee Wallace No. 4 makes her appearance. Since my husband had to lay on the floor during my last C-section, we’re both really excited my mom will be in the operating room this time around and my dad will be watching my other three kids.
- My strawberries are blooming! I didn’t do much garden prep this year (due to my enormous belly) and yet my little strawberry plants are thriving. I can’t wait for garden fresh berries!