I figure I might as well participate in Nicole’s blogfest. All I have to do is answer the following questions:
1. What is your favorite word? Gorgeois. I know it’s not a real word, but I like it anyway. It’s like gorgeous but better.
2. What is your least favorite word? Vernal. It’s the city my husband’s parents grew up in, and he’s always trying to get me to move there. Doesn’t it sound like a venereal disease?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Creatively: A great song with tricky/double-meaning lyrics.
Spiritually: Children singing.
Emotionally: Hmmm…I’m pretty much dead inside, so I don’t do emotions. Just kidding. My kids seem to be able to stir me up.
4. What turns you off? Bad breath.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Shit. At least it’s the one I use the most, but I try to say it quietly. (Cause that totally makes it less offensive)
6. What sound or noise do you love? Silence. When you don’t get much of it, you appreciate it when you do get it.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Clipping toe nails…that or polka music. I had neighbors in Chicago that used to play it at 3 a.m.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Broadway stage actress. Yeah, I know it requires talent. Key word in the question: attempt.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Garbage man.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Well done.” But more than likely I’ll hear, “How in the world did you find us?”