- a box from my grandma full of See’s Candy. It’s supposed to be here today and I can’t leave until it arrives. I don’t want my precious chocolates to melt!
- my homemade blueberry-struesel muffins to get out of the oven.
- my awesome sister (aka Nanny) to get here. She’s staying ALL summer. WOOT!
- Baby No. 3 to make her arrival. I’m a really bad pregnant lady.
- Spring to really get here.
- my puppy to stop acting like a puppy (that’s only going to take five years)
- that brilliant idea that’s going to move my plot to my next imaginary plot point.
What kind of things are you guys waiting for?