- I got an email from my editor this morning! I know, I know…it was just to check in. But I had (another) realization that I have an editor! This is worth celebrating every day.
- My bathroom remodeling projects should be done today! This means I won’t have to trek down two flights of stairs to go potty in the middle of the night. An accessible bathroom is a must for any pregnant lady (grouchy or not).
- I’m almost done with my first round of revisions! This is is cheer-worthy for so many obvious reasons.
- I booked my parents flights for their late-July visit! Both my mom and dad will be here when Wee Wallace No. 4 makes her appearance. Since my husband had to lay on the floor during my last C-section, we’re both really excited my mom will be in the operating room this time around and my dad will be watching my other three kids.
- My strawberries are blooming! I didn’t do much garden prep this year (due to my enormous belly) and yet my little strawberry plants are thriving. I can’t wait for garden fresh berries!
Five quick things that have started this Monday off on the right foot:
Great list of things! I think what makes my Monday wonderful is plenty of sunshine, amazing music, and a block of cheddar. Mmm. Must be lunch time.
I’m delighted that things are going well for you. No one deserves it more — especially a working bathroom!!
Yay! I’ll cheer for the end of first round revisions 🙂
I saw your comment on Natalie Whipple’s blog and, I won’t lie, I was excited to see a fellow Spring 2015 debut! Our debuts are sooooooooooo far away. I thought I was the only one, but alas I’m not. Congrats!
So much for you to still do! Get your rest while you can!